Friends Early Learning (FEL) – Parents/Guardians/Carers
- Parents/Guardians/Carers can drop off and pick up their children in Friends Early Learning, maintaining appropriate physical distancing.
- All FEL Parents/Guardians/Carers are required to continue using the Centre’s registration and pick-up process, which will register their visit.
- All visitors in attendance at school events are required to follow COVID-19 protocols regarding physical distancing and health measures, including mask wearing where applicable.
K-12 School Campuses, The Farrall Centre, Friends Health & Fitness, School Shop, Bell Street Grounds and Rowing Sheds – all visitors, parents/guardians/carers, staff, volunteers and contractors
- Parents/Guardians/Carers can drop off and pick up students on both campuses in designated areas, maintaining appropriate physical distancing
- Any visitor (except staff or students) entering the School, for reasons other than for pick-up or drop-off of their child at the School, is also required to sign in using the electronic platform available at their nearest reception point. These are located at the Main Reception and High School Office (Commercial Rd Campus), along with the Morris Office and Clemes Office (Argyle St Campus). The school electronic sign-in platform is for evacuation and child safeguarding purposes.
- Parents and Guardians are also reminded to contact a teacher or Head of School via email or phone if they wish to arrange an on-campus meeting.
- All visitors in attendance at school events are required to follow COVID-19 safety measures.