Publications and Editorials
The Friends’ School produces a range of weekly and other periodical publications. The whole school newsletter, What’s On, is produced each Friday in term time.
The senior secondary students produce Focus newspaper three times a year and the School’s year book Echoes is distributed in the last week of Term 4.
The School’s Community Engagement Office also publishes editorials from time to time. The following editorials have been published in recent months:
- Educating students to think clearly
- Coeducation at Friends’
- Education outside the classroom
- Quakerism in practice
- Student wellbeing at Friends’
- Focus on the environment
- A Friends’ Legacy: Quakerism and High Achieving in Hobart
- Fostering an Early Love of Learning