Friends’ Alumni Community Reps Meeting | Monday 15 February 2021
Posted on March 17, 2021
Lucy Loney (Ogilvie) (‘88) Convener, Jade Galbally, Tasman Inglis (‘20), (‘95)Andrew Kibbey, (‘95), Mary Woolnough (‘69), Bill Avery, Director of Community Engagement, Nelson File, Principal.
Flick Boucher (‘89), Sam Cairnduff (‘94), Roly Hill (‘59), Charlotte Rogers (‘20)
- Tasman Inglis (2020) has joined Charlotte Rogers (2020) as our newest Alumni Representative. We look forward to working with Tasman and Charlotte and benefiting from their insight this year, particularly around our young alumni initiatives.
- The Campus Redevelopment Phase 1 building works will commence soon. A new Sports Centre is being built on the top tennis courts, and the existing WN Oats Sports Centre is being transformed into a new learning centre.
- The Impact of Giving 2020 report will be out in March. The purpose of this publication is to acknowledge those generous community members who donated or volunteered during 2020. We are also celebrating the 10th Anniversary of both The Farrall Centre, and The Mather Endowment Trust this year, and acknowledging all those who contributed. Further celebrations are planned during the year.
- Reunions for the Classes of 2010, 2000, 1990, 1980 and 1970, that were scheduled to occur during 2020, finally went ahead on 12 and 13 March. 2021 reunions are scheduled for later this year. Further details at Reunions & Events.
- The first Friends’ Hobart Club event was held on 29 January, 2021 at alum Chris Cooper’s (1994) establishment Boodle Beasley. An informal evening, a great time was had by all. If you, or someone you know, can offer an ‘experience’ for our next Friends’ Hobart Club please get in touch! And if you would like to keep up to date with these events update your details to ensure you receive the info.
Next Meeting: Monday 10 May, 2020
Your Ideas: Got a great idea? Ready to tell your Friends’ story? Please get in touch!
Lucy Loney (Ogilvie) (1988) (Convener)
Flick Boucher (1989)
Sam Cairnduff (1994)
Tessa Fink (1999), Germany
Jade Galbally (1995), Melbourne
Alex Given (2009), London, UK
Roly Hill (1959), Western Australia
Tasman Inglis (2020)
Andrew Kibbey (1995), Melbourne
Charlotte Rogers (2020)
Roger Stilwell (1956), British Columbia, Canada
Mary Woolnough (1969)
About the Friends’ Alumni Community
The Friends’ Alumni Community (FAC) encompasses alumni and their families, former staff and volunteers, and friends of the School – wherever you are in the world. Membership is automatic – there is no application or membership fee. If you wish to receive updates about the activities of this group please ensure your details are up to date.
Update your details