Policies and Guidelines
Policies and Guidelines at The Friends’ School usually arise from a need identified within the School or from government-mandated requirements.
Policies exist as specific decisions or a set of cohesive decisions with a common long-term purpose affecting an aspect of school management. Guidelines are the framework for applying the policy. Policies and Guidelines are written and reviewed by senior staff, and ratified by the Principal’s Committee.
Policy and Guidelines documents of relevance and interest to the broader community are provided below.
- Academic Integrity at Friends’
- Dogs in School Grounds Policy
- Drug Guidelines
- Grievance Procedures
- Guidelines for the Management of Students at Risk
- Guidelines on Academic Honesty
- Guidelines on Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination
- Guiding Principles and Practices in Response to Abuse of Former Students or Adults
- Staff Equal Opportunity Recruitment Policy
- Student Allergy and Anaphylaxis Information and Management Plan