Scholarship Application Requirements
Music Scholarships are open to current and new students for entry into either Year 7 or Year 11 in 2018.
Candidates interested in Music Scholarships at The Friends’ School will be required to:
- Complete and return a Music Scholarship application form (Year 7 or Year 11) by Monday 13 March 2017.
- Submit three to five pieces of schoolwork (electronically) at the same time as submitting their application. The work should allow the student to demonstrate commitment to their studies and can be from any area of the curriculum. The work needs to have been completed in the last 12 months.
- Submit a comprehensive music resume (electronically) at the time of submitting their application.
- Ask a class teacher, classroom music teacher and/or School Principal to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire may be found here or at this URL: https://goo.gl/forms/uheqOBwdsZ4phEWR2.
- Candidates are asked to provide all materials either as a scanned attachment via email or on a USB clearly marked with the candidate’s name. The USB can be delivered to the School’s Main Reception on the Commercial Road campus.
Successful candidates will be invited to audition on Friday 24 March.
Merit Scholarships are open to current and future students for entry into either Year 7 or Year 11 in 2018.
Boarding Scholarships are open to current and future students for entry into either Year 7 or Year 11 in 2018.