Registered International Courses
The Friends’ School is registered in the State of Tasmania as a provider in accordance with Section 9 of the Education (Overseas Students) Act 1996 and Section 3 of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.
The School is a Commonwealth Registered Institute for Overseas Students and the CRICOS Provider registration number is 00477G.
• Primary Years 4-6 Primary School Studies 030826J
• Secondary Junior Year 7 Junior Secondary Studies 021271C
• Secondary Senior Junior Years 8-10 Junior Secondary Studies 021270D
• Secondary Senior Years 10-12 Senior Secondary Certificate of Education 043008C
• Secondary Senior Years 11-12 Senior Secondary Certificate of Education 004728E
• International Baccalaureate Senior Secondary Certificate of Education 051385M
Each year level course takes place over the duration of a calendar year. The academic year begins in either late January/early February and concludes in late November/early December. The academic year normally comprises 38 weeks of tuition into four terms (two semesters).