Each year nine named scholarships are awarded to Year 7 and Year 11 students based on results from an examination and interview process. A number of unnamed scholarships are also granted.
The named scholarships recognise significant and generous persons from within the Friends’ community. Students who are awarded these particular scholarships will have the name of the award published alongside their own names, when all Friends’ scholarship recipients are published in The Mercury.
- Ida Mather Scholarship
- Frederick Coleman Scholarship
- William Cooper Scholarship
- William Benson Scholarship
- Keith Ashby Scholarship (two scholarships)
- J Ronald Darling Scholarship (two scholarships)
- Lillian Jean Darling Scholarship.
The Friends’ School Board of Governors, January 1938
Back (left to right): Ernest Unwin, Frank Wells, H.F. Jones,
Joseph B. Howie, Will Cooper, Harry Vaughan
Front: Ida Mather, William C. Cooper, Frederick Coleman